• O
    OlegAntipov

    @robert Hmm ... I tried to attach this wav to an empty project, and everything seems to work as it should on the android. Maybe the problem was not in this file... I'll try to investigate more and try to localize the problem in a empty project and then raise an issue on github.

    posted in Kode read more
  • O
    OlegAntipov

    oh, sorry, I found a way to display the desired letters. If someone has the same problem this is the solution:

    	var glyphs:String="<all necessary glyphs>";
    	_backbuffer.g2.fontGlyphs=StringExtensions.toCharArray(glyphs);

    posted in Kode read more

Looks like your connection to Kode Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.