this will be featured in a short game series that co-insides with the kha tutorial series, which teaches how to use kha for creative coding purposes.
in the game series we will be making this game from start to finish
WHAT WILL WE BE LEARNING?
• sprite animation
• one touch gameplay
• particles [still working on this]
• building menu, options, retry & gameplay states [not in the original]
• buttons to start the game, retry etc
• adding sounds & randomising them [not in original]
• tweening menu stuff & other cack [not in original]
• making a reusable library
• making it playable on iOS & android as well as html & desktop
• exporting for html & playable on itchio
this version of the game is still in the beta stages until its fully finished & then will be recorded into the game series.
source code for the series will be available as well
patreon backers will get the entire series first, along with the source code. public releases will on tuesdays/thursdays, along with the source code for that episode
the series has not started yet. but i do say when i start things up on twitter
you can play the game HERE
have phün & happy coding